Monday, February 27, 2012

The Beauty Aisle: Aspirin Masks, How To

I've had a few people ask about aspirin masks... How I make them, how often I use them and so on.
I use an aspirin mask at least once a week. I love them. They feel amazing and leave my skin soft and fresh. They can also help reduce redness/acne (more about that here).

What I use:
a handful (5-6) of uncoated aspirin
a splash of water (not too much or the mask is runny- you only need a tiny splash to dissolve the aspirin)
a little lime juice
a dab (1/3 teaspoon maybe) of honey

I dissolve the aspirin in the water first and then mix in the honey and lime juice. Then I apply it to my entire face. I let it dry (15 minutes or so) and then rinse it off in the shower.

Easy peasy, right?

If you try it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!