Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lately via Instagram

My friends.
How are you?

I feel really disconnected lately.
House hunting is just consuming all of me right now.
I'm so excited about it, though.
We will probably make a choice this week and I'm really freaking out about it.
The location we have chosen is perfect- absolutely perfect.
That's all I'm saying for now because I don't want to jinx anything.

I just can't wait for a house- for a playroom and piano students and a yard (and thus, a garden).
It's going to be wonderful (times a hundred).

Anyway...
How long does it take you to do your makeup?
I can do my daily routine (above) in about five minutes.
When you have a Harper girl, you have no choice but to be fast.
She can dump out an entire bottle of hot pink Essie nail polish in no time flat.
True story.
The good news is that I'm now a boss at getting nail polish out of carpet.

A Hobo clutch + a pile of crackers = another Harper mess.

Harper tried her first slushy over the weekend.
She loved it.

Are there any other Birchboxers out there?

4 comments:

  1. I love your five min look! i am excited to hear that you are house hunting. I hope that it all works out nicely for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is birchbox.... and how much is the monthly box? I am obsessed with make up and lip stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a box of samples that comes each month. It's $10 a month and well worth it. I've found some great products through Birchbox and had fun trying new perfumes/lip stuff/face care. What is your e-mail? I will send you an invite. Then you can check it out and see if you'd like to sign up!

      Delete
    2. kristid211@gmail.com

      Thank you!

      Delete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!