Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013, A Good Year

To say that 2013 has been good to us would truly be the understatement of the year. 2013 has been more than good. It's been amazing. When I started going through photos for this post, I was blown away as I realized what a big year it's been.

We took Harper to Disneyland, I met my pen pal, Harper had her first (and very successful!) dance recital, I reconnected with my birth father and introduced Harper to the joy of horse riding, I turned 30, Harper turned 4 (and I cried), Harper met the ocean (and I cried), I started an instagram shop, we had a great time in San Francisco, Harper listened to countless songs on her iPod, I started teaching preschool, Harper learned to write her name (and I cried, again), Harper went ice skating for the first time, Harper and I spent Mother's Day in Vegas, Ciera, our very own Miss Panoramaland, won Miss Utah, I went to Time Out for Women, Harper got her ears pierced (I almost cried), and Harper went fishing for the first time. There's more, but I'm sure you get the idea.

2013 was awesome.

I may not have crossed everything off of my Bucket List in 2013 (more about that tomorrow), but I feel good about this year and the things that we accomplished as a family and the things that I did personally.

New Year's Eve is one of my favorite holidays and I'm excited to celebrate tonight with Colt and Harper but first, I wanted to share some of my favorite moments from this amazing year.
























Obviously, 2014 has some big shoes to fill. 

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!