Thursday, August 29, 2013

Preschool 2013- The Official Photos

I started teaching preschool three weeks ago, an idea that seemed crazy to begin with but one that has turned out to be just the challenge I needed (we will save the details of that for another post). I have four absolutely adorable students (yes, Harper is one of them) and I'm having a great time seeing them learn and develop day by day.

We were lucky enough to have Ryan from In a Trance Photography come out and take some preschool/daycare photos a few weeks ago. They came back today and I have to say that I'm beyond pleased. Seriously, the cuteness is quite nearly overwhelming.

These little people are a huge part of my life (Harper's, too!). I can't wait to hang one of these darling group photos in our classroom (which, by the way, I need to show you sometime- it's so cute!).

           


            



(Side note: I'm growing my bangs out and they are driving me bonkers. Totally bonkers. Remind me of this next time I think bangs sound like a good idea.)

Anyway, if you are looking to have fall photos, you should give In a Trance Photography a call. Find them on facebook or look around their website. I interact with Ryan and Jen on a daily basis and can say, without hesitation, that they are some of the best people out there. If you go with them, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!