Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Growing Up

Growth of all sorts happened at our house last week.
Harper wrote her name properly for the first time last week and on Sunday, I celebrated my 30th birthday. Surprisingly, neither milestone brought me to tears. I am so proud of Harper and am amazed at how bright she is and at how willing she is to learn and try new things. As far as my birthday goes, I'm doing well. I had an amazing birthday weekend with friends and family and so far, thirty feels good- really good. 

I'm ready for a great year and I think Harper is, too. We recently signed her up for ABCMouse.com and she will also be starting preschool (with me and three other adorable three year olds) next week.

I love my little Harper and hope that we can keep growing (and laughing/dancing/singing/cuddling/playing/exploring/adventuring) together for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!