Monday, July 15, 2013

Hiking Utah: Lake Mary and Lake Blanche

Last week, I crossed two of the hiking-related things off of my 2013 Bucket List (FINALLY! I can't say enough how much I like not being too busy to hike). On Wednesday night, Whit and I tried a new hike together. We did Lake Mary, which is located up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Lake Mary is beautiful and the hike was fairly easy so Harper joined us. The three of us had a great time. Harps and I both love Whit so much and will take any chance to hang out with her.



Then on Thursday, Colt, Tyson (our friend), and I hiked Lake Blanche, which is one of my favorite trails. It's pretty challenging so Harper stayed home with her grandma while we three made the six mile round trip to the lake and back. This particular night was probably one of my favorite hikes ever. It was just a little rainy, which was so refreshing, and everything looked so green and beautiful. I loved it.

I hiked again yesterday with Colt and Harper. We did the Albion Meadows Trail and hiked Cecret Lake. It was so fun and the wildflowers were to die for. I'm uploading the photos now and will share them in the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!