Thursday, May 23, 2013

Big Sexy Birthday

It's Colty's birthday today. He's turning 28 (please try to hold off on the cougar jokes- Lord knows I get enough of those from the birthday boy himself).

He's golfing this afternoon and then coming home to get Harper and me so that we can go to dinner with his family (he's a twin so we will be celebrating two birthdays tonight). We will finish our celebration this weekend when we go camping with our friends. Colt is really excited. He can barely wait to shoot guns, drink beer, and hang out by the fire (all his words, not mine- I'm just counting my blessings that the Redneck Birthday Celebration of 2013 is a one night only event).

Colt recently caught a pretty big Walleye (31 inches long, to be exact) and we had it mounted for his birthday gift (spoiled, much? I'd say so... I just hope he remembers that my birthday is right around the corner and that I believe wholeheartedly in fairness... ha ha). He picked it up last week and I liked it so much that I let him hang it on the living room wall (we are counting that as birthday present number two).

Colt decided last week that he has grown out of his "Big Sexy" stage (Big Sexy is a name he earned, for obvious reasons, while playing professional baseball). He even changed his instagram username, which made me a little sad. I told him that I'm not hopping on that maturity train.

Colty will always be Big Sexy to me.

Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!