Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Currently

Loving:
Lots of things right now, actually. I love (times about ten million) that Harper's cavity is officially filled, which means that my anxiety level is officially down. I'm also loving warm weather, my manly husband, both of our fur babies, and hobo dinners. Seriously. Why have I not been eating hobo dinners all my life?

I like having a fire pit because we can make hobo dinners at home whenever we want. Do you guys make hobo dinners? What are you favorite things to put in them?

I prefer mine with lots of veggies and lots of green Tabasco.

Watching:
Movies. I'm in total movie mode right now. We Redboxed Gangster Squad yesterday (I loved it- did you know that gangster movies are my favorite?), and this evening, Harper and I went on a little dollar movie lady date. We saw Oz: The Great and Powerful and we both loved it (I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm slightly Oz-obsessed).

Reading: 
Les Miserables. It's taking me longer than I expected because I took a short break from it to read the last Sookie book.

Thinking about:
Babies, siblings, only children, pregnancy, and all sorts of other "should/if/when" kind of stuff.

Working on:
Catching up on blog posts. I'm hoping to get to Mother's Day tomorrow. Time just goes by so quickly. I go for days at a time without even turning on the computer (not a bad thing, I know) because I'm too busy from morning until night to even think of what's happening online.

Looking forward to:
A summer of camping. We camped at West Fork for one night over Memorial Day Weekend. It was something of an unofficial birthday celebration for Colty. We had a good time (there were guns, chinese stars, steel torpedos, hatchets, glow in the dark golf balls, and lots of beers, which means that Colt didn't just have a good time- he had a great- times about a billion- time) and I'm really excited about planning our next trip.


Come be my buddy on instagram!
My username is joyfullyabby. 

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I were wondering about Gangster Squad. Glad you liked it. We'll Redbox it now! Hobo dinners are the best. We always do potatoes, carrots, ground turkey, cream of chicken soup, and cheese. I'll have to try a veggie one :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!