Thursday, April 4, 2013

Liberty Park Lady Date

Colt and his man-friends/beard-buddies are fishing (or in his words, "slaying Walleye") at Utah Lake tonight so I took Harper out for a little lady date at Liberty Park, one of my favorite SLC spots.

We had a great time exploring the park, eating snacks, feeding the ducks, visiting the playground, and watching the sunset. We even ran into Kenzie and some of her friends. It was so fun (Harper loved it and wants to "go there all the time!") that neither of us was ready to leave once the sun went down. I'm hoping we can get in a longer visit this coming weekend.

I love that Harper is now old enough to really enjoy Liberty Park. I have a feeling this might become our favorite place this spring/summer. Seriously, I can barely wait to take her back. 

Lady dates with Harper are the best- the very best. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the visit. Glad to know another aspiring writer and music lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. We love Liberty Park. So much fun stuff to do there :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!