Saturday, April 13, 2013

2013 Bucket List: Live Performance #1

Harper and I crossed another item off of our 2013 Bucket List earlier this week when we went to see the Children's Ballet Theater's production of The Little Mermaid at Kingsbury Hall. Harper's best friend, Paityn, and her mom joined us, of course. I mean, why go to the ballet if your best friend isn't there to share it with you, you know?

Anyway, it was a fun evening for the girls. That goes without saying, however, since Harper and Paityn have fun wherever they go/whatever they do (and they look absolutely and totally cute doing it). Harper loves anything and everything that has to do with ballet and has been practicing all of the new steps she saw at The Little Mermaid on a daily basis.

Harper was beyond herself with excitement while waiting for Paityn to get here. She insisted on watching out the window while I finished fixing her hair.
See what I mean about the cuteness (I'm sure it's the only thing that saved us from getting kicked out of the theater for their dancing in the aisles throughout most of the performance)? These two really do take the cake. Their complete love for one another is so sweet, too, and I like the fact that Harper will do almost anything (brush her teeth... take a bath... wear pants) if I tell her that Paityn does it. I'm so glad that Harper has this special friendship in her life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the picture of them hugging is so precious. Harper looks completely content. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!