Saturday, April 13, 2013

Currently

Loving: so many things: sleepy Harper snuggles, a freshly groomed Hazelnut, using my new driver at the driving range, long walks with Harper (we average 3 miles a day), bright pants from The Buckle, and visits from my parents.

 (You may remember that I used to work at The Buckle? Well, I'm telling you that if you need jeans, it's the only place to go... they have something for nearly everyone and every budget and they offer complimentary alterations.)

Watching: Mad Men- it's finally back! I'm also watching Mr. Selfridge on Masterpiece Theater (another period drama that is helping me through my Downton Abbey withdrawals).

Reading: The Elegance of the Hedgehog... I'm liking it- I needed a break from the intensity of my 2013 Bucket List Reading List. I needed to set theology aside for a bit so that I could enjoy something light and entertaining.

Thinking about: how big Harper is getting. Just this morning, we had to purchase new ballet shoes and a new leotard for her. I had a lump in my throat as I put the smaller shoes and leotard (her first ballet duds ever) in her keepsake box. Did you know that Harper wears a 5T? Seriously. And it's none too big on her, either. Our next step is the girls' section, which is terrifying and totally heartbreaking.

Working on: my 2013 Bucket list, spring cleaning, and trying to figure out exactly how to write my parents' histories. Have any of you written a history before? If so, send any/all ideas my way!

Looking forward to: Colty's softball season, which starts this coming Wednesday (I love to go and chat with all of the other girlfriends/wives) and my first ever trip to Wendover (classy, I know) next weekend. Penny slots and tequila shots... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!