Friday, March 15, 2013

Currently

Loving: The weather! Spring has finally arrived in Utah and it couldn't be more welcome. I am really looking forward to lots (and lots!) of warm weather activities with Harper, who is, by the way, as cute as ever.

Watching: I just finished season two of The L Word. I'm totally addicted.

Reading: I'm reading A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken. It's good and it's got me thinking. Have you read it?

Listening to: This:
And it's amazing.

Thinking about: Lots of stuff... relationships, monogamy, babies, siblings, careers, God, religion... My thoughts are full and heavy these days. 

Working on: A little bit of everything- some good stuff at the piano, some yummy recipes, some pre-gardening research. My 2013 Bucket List has helped me to stay motivated. I love it.

Looking forward to: The weekend! I can't wait to get out and enjoy this weather. I need some hiking, park visiting, and Hazelnut walking in my life. I also need some quiet time with my journal. I need to write some stuff out. I'm hoping for the chance to do so this weekend.

What have you guys been up to? Do you have any fun weekend plans? 

Happy Friday and much love!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear your thoughts on God and religion. Especially living in Utah!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!