Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Harper's Birthday, The Official Photos

I'm sorry if you are getting tired of seeing so much mermaidy stuff on here. This post will (hopefully) be the last for a while (at least until Christmas... I just finished shopping for Harper and 90% of her gifts are mermaid-related).

I just had to share some of the photos from Harper's birthday party (thanks so much to Whitney for taking them- Whit: I hope that you know that someday, when you have children, I'll take pics at their parties... Oh, and thanks for being the best thrifting partner EVER!).

Harper had such a fun day with her family and friends, was unbelievably spoiled, and even got to meet Ariel. Harper still talks about Ariel coming to her birthday on a daily basis and is so excited to meet her when we go to Disneyland in February.


















2 comments:

  1. i bet she was thrilled to have a mermaid come to her party!! great pictures! and it's awesome that you already have her Christmas stuff :) we're still working on all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I can't believe you're already done Christmas Shopping. Good job on being so on the ball - I know what I'm getting for most everyone but actually doing it is a completely different story. Even shopping on line, I just haven't actually made a purchase. Eek. Secondly, Harper's birthday looks so magical. That permanent smile on her face in every picture is proof. And I'm {almost} as excited for you guys to go to Disneyland as I would be if we were going. I can't wait to see and hear about Harper taking that all in. {My favorite pictures are always the ones of her and Colt together. Something amazing about little girls and their daddies.} Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!