Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween, Like a Boss

There is no denying that Harper Jane looks adorable every day of the year. There is something about Halloween, however, that brings out extra Harper cuteness.

For example...

2009

2010

2011


Do you see what I'm talking about? Halloween Harper is pretty much the cutest thing ever. 2012 was no exception. Harper was the most adorable Ariel I've ever seen.
My little mermaid had so much fun on Halloween. We had a Halloween party (if you can call balloons, monster music on Pandora, and a mommy/daughter dance party a Halloween Party) and handed out candy (I think Harper may have liked that even more than trick-or-treating). I was, by the way, so happy to have lots of trick-or-treaters. I don't know if it was the weather or if people are finally realizing that trunk-or-treat is stupid but we went through several bags of candy last night and it was awesome.

Colt and I took Harps trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Harper can be a bit shy sometimes, especially around new adults, and so I didn't know how she would like knocking on doors and asking for candy. She surprised me by loving it (maybe it's easier when you're in character). Every time we would leave a house, she would say, "I want to go to another house" and she couldn't even wait for someone to open the door before saying, "trick or treaty!!!" She was a pro and wound up with more candy than we need in this house. Last night she informed us that she loves Halloween "so very much!"
 

Harper insisted on taking both her Ariel doll and her Ariel swimming suit along with us.





1 comment:

  1. I love it. Her costume is so perfect and she really does make the cutest mermaid to walk the planet. Seeing all of her past Halloweens made me sad, though. Please beg her to stop growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!