Monday, September 24, 2012

Some Recent Instagrams

Tuacahn was amazing and, just like last year, I cried when I saw Harper's little face light up with joy. She really liked the show, especially Jasmine. Whenever the princess wasn't on stage, Harper was asking me and everyone around here, "Where Jasmine?" She also made sure to point out that Jasmine was fancy because she was wearing a necklace AND earrings (a deadly duo in the world of fanciness, you know). 

We spent the weekend resting from our (very quick) trip to St. George, watching football, and running errands. Harper's third birthday is right around the corner and I've left all preparations until the last minute so I spent my days off throwing together invitations and planning food/decoration/all the usual party flair.

Here is a bit more of what has been happening around here:
A beanie party.

Gymnastics- Harper was beyond excited to be back at the "big gym."

A new hair color.

A very sweet goodbye and "thank you for taking me to see Jasmine, next time I'll see Ariel, okay?" hug.

Post-vacation Grinch snuggles (she cuddled on me for a good three hours).

Cheap wine and even cheaper entertainment to get us through a disappointing U of U game.

Sweet sleeps- Have you met Harper's newest fluffy friend?
Her name is Kitty Soft Paws and Harper is crazy about her.
Don't feel sorry for Scout, however, because he is still the favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!