Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello from the Tub and Other Randoms

So much cuteness that you can barely handle it... I know.

It's Monday and life is crazy. I just wanted to pop in for a little hello and a quick update. 

I wrote about a new favorite book over on Beauty Aisle Addict

The Utes won (yes, yes, yes!), which is a good thing because Colty nearly had a heart attack watching the end of the game. 

My Kindle Fire is still the best thing ever (it's also still the reason that I never blog/read blogs anymore. I'm reading The Outlander Series (book two) and Game of Thrones simultaneously. I need to finish them up so that I can start my fall re-reading. Wuthering Heights is waiting for me. 

Harper is still awesome. We took her to the zoo yesterday and she loved it. Then we came home and went for a walk. She thought the clouds looked like cotton candy and wanted a bite- a big bite! She apparently doesn't like The Little Gym (most likely because they don't have a huge pit of blocks for her to jump into) and wants to go back to Bailey's, which she calls the "Big Gym." Today she told me to call them and tell them she was coming. And I did. 

I'm only working three days this week and then heading to St. George for our annual Tuacahn trip. We are seeing Aladdin and I hope that Harper will love it. It will be hard to measure up to last year's The Little Mermaid but we will sure try. I can't wait to spend time with my parents and nieces. Seriously. This tradition is the best thing ever (12 years and counting!!!).

The daycare has settled in a bit. It's taken a minute but I think I have found the perfect new families (it's not easy, you know). This job is still, in my opinion, the best job ever. Whenever I am around a lot of adults, I find myself thanking the heavens above that I get to spend my days with toddlers. 

I'm thinking of changing my hair a bit (color, not cut). Whitney, my stylist, is suggesting red and she is using Ginny Weasley to entice me...
What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are onto Book 2 of Outlander! It has been so long since I have read the first books, I don't want to spoil anything by asking you about it, in case it hasn't happened yet. I do remember book 2 being much more about the political/historical side of things, and I found myself not as connected when reading it. However, book 3 was excellent in getting me connected again. You will enjoy where the books go from here. There is surprisingly much more story to tell, even though book 1 most definitely could have stood on it's own. You will love how the love story of Jamie and Claire evolves.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!