Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall, Finally



Fall is here and I do believe that life is going to slow down a bit, which means that I'll have time to catch up on all of the blog posts (mainly for Confessions of a Beauty Aisle Addict) that I have been wanting to do. I'm excited for crisp air and cozy clothes (bring on the leg warmers!). I'm also really looking forward to my fall tradition of revisiting favorite books. Wuthering Heights, Wicked, and The Historian are on this year's menu.

There is also Halloween (Harper is going to be Ariel with a fin- she specifies that part every time someone asks her what she wants to be... she tells them, "I be Ariel. I have fin.") and Harper's big birthday to look forward to. And snuggles (fall snuggles are really so much more snugly than other season snuggles, don't you think?). And Tuacahn. And Wicked (in Vegas and I can barely wait... I haven't seen it since before Harper was born!). And soup. And football (go Utes!). And hoodies. I'm a sucker for hoodies (pullovers, not zip ups).
Colt recently surprised me with this new North Face hoodie and I was so excited. I'll take a hoodie over flowers any day of the week.

What about fall are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!