Friday, September 7, 2012

Serious Cuteness

There is so much cuteness in my life that I can barely stand it. I was walking Hazelnut tonight and wondering just how I got to be so lucky. 

Grinchy cuteness.

Great nephew Cash cuteness (not all great aunts are old, you know).

Swimming suit cuteness (this happens on a daily basis... I can't remember the last time Harper went through an entire day without putting on a swimming suit).

More swimming suit cuteness.

Uncombed hair on a Saturday afternoon cuteness.

Happy Friday to all of you and best wishes for a lovely weekend. Is anyone doing anything special? My weekend plans include a wedding, The Little Gym, Silver Lake (my parents are in town and Harps is really excited to show them one of her favorite spots), shopping, a hair appointment, and reading (lots and lots of reading... it's safe to say that my Kindle Fire is both a blessing and a curse). It's going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!