Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekend Instagram Recap

 






In summation,
~I've been getting Boutiful Baskets lately and I love them.
~I made a special drink for our BBQ last Saturday.
Let me just say that Corona, Vodka, and Pink Lemonade is a dangerous combination.
~Jalepeno Poppers, like nachos and cookies, are irresistable to me.
~Harper loves to be outside, especially when a pool is involved.
~I love having a place to wash my car by myself (car washes are expensive and inefficient).
~My mother-in-law let me adopt her porch swing. I love it. So does Harper.
~Harper looks just as cute in her exercise clothes as she does in her princess clothes.
~Colt's Father's Day present came yesterday and his truck has never looked better.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe your blog didnt turn up in my bloglovin subscriptions for a few months and I was too busy to even realise! I just had the best two hours catching up on everything Harper!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!