Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dirty Hair, Day 3

Like Day Two, Day Three is a bit boring.

Sometimes, I dry shampoo on Day Three. This time around, I didn't need to. Day Three fell on a Sunday that we were spending at the pool so I just went with a sloppy (very, very sloppy) side bun (I always wear a side bun/pony to the pool because a back bun/pony is not comfortable to lay on!).
Another bad photo- sorry.

I didn't get my hair totally wet at the pool but it did get splashed a bit. Once we were home, I combed it out and just let it be for the rest of the day. 

One thing I wanted to mention today was that if your hair tends to be greasy, you may want to avoid "moisturizing" shampoo. Try a volumizing one instead. In order to help you get big hair, volumizing products pull the moisture out of it (because moisture weighs your hair down). My mom, who has thinner and greasier hair than I do, has used volumizing products for years (for me, volumizing shampoos are drying and make my hair all frizzy with fly-aways). If you are having a hard time keeping your hair non-greasy over the course of three to four days, go ahead and try a volume-boosting shampoo/conditioner (Pureology makes one!). 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!