Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Today I Am...

1. Fighting a yucky kidney infection. It, combined with antibiotics, is kicking my energy level in the behind. Therefore, I'm having a quietish sort of day (quietish means no cleaning or yard work).

2. Catching up on Smash. This show is awesome and I love it.

(People compare Smash to Glee and they shouldn't. Musical numbers aside, the two shows are really nothing alike. Smash is a nighttime TV drama while Glee is a show about love. Glee is full of inspiring messages about friendship, equality, kindness, and dreaming. I love it and cry during nearly every episode- I'm especially obsessed with Kurt and Blaine. Smash is just a nighttime drama, but it's still fun.)

3. Turning these:

into these:
Calli's bridal shower is a week from Saturday and I am going like crazy to get things ready. Her bachelorette party is this weekend and it's going to be a great time. We are doing an overnighter in Park City, complete with dinner, The Downstairs, and two suites at The Marriott. I am seriously excited. I can honestly say that being a bridesmaid (for Calli, at least) is just as fun, if not more so, than being a bride.

What are you guys up to?





1 comment:

  1. I got my first birchbox and I love it, thanks so much for the referral.Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!