Friday, May 11, 2012

Garbage Day Randomness

Happy Friday, my friends! Does anyone have anything awesome planned for the weekend? I've already told you that I do. Tomorrow's bachelorette party will be awesome, I can promise you that. It will probably be beyond awesome, actually, considering the ladies that will be in attendance. Gah. I can't even wait.

Party planning/preparation has my attention right now and so instead of randomness on this lovely garbage day, I'm going to offer you some serious cuteness. Harper cuteness, that is.
Harper LOVES to reenact the LM scene in which Ariel sings to Eric from the rock.

Last night, Harper made a surprise royal appearance at Subway.
It was not announced prior and so I must apologize to any of you who missed it.

This kid. She's cute.

Whit came over to put a gloss on my hair and Harps insisted on having a turn.
She might be the youngest girl ever to have glossy hair.

I've been going through my party dresses this week.
I was trying to find something for tomorrow and Harper had too much fun helping out.
(PS I failed and wound up with a new Chelsea and Violet dress. I'm hopeless.)

She will only wear her sunglasses upside down.

And... precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!