Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Life According to Instagram...

I'm feeling a bit down/disappointed/heavy hearted today.
The "real" post that I had planned will have to wait until tomorrow.

Until then, here are a few recent instagrams...
My Grinch snuggling Harper's Grinch is so cute.

Occasionally, my ears make an appearance.
They never stay out for long, though, because they make me look like Minnie Mouse.
They are so much cuter on Harper than me.

Sometimes Harper feels like being fabulous.

And other times, she feels like playing the drums at 11:15 p.m.
Why?
I wish I knew.

The dress I wore to Calli's shower was my favorite.
It had tiny cupids all over it- the perfect pattern for a pre-wedding celebration.

Things like this happen and my heart melts/breaks/skips a beat/nearly bursts.
Seriously.

Harper totally enjoyed one of Colt's birthday cupcakes.
(He always wants yellow cake with chocolate frosting.)

Harper's fanciness never ends.

These poor shoes lasted only a month.
Obviously, Harper is enjoying our backyard.

My friend Misty was right when she said:
"Hooray for the tramp being outside and not in the living room!"
Having a yard and playroom for all of Harper's stuff (and she has a lot of it) is amazing.

This snugly cuteness happens every night around here.
I'd be a lost soul without my little Hazelnut to keep me company after everyone else is in bed.

I also enjoyed a birthday cupcake (or four) yesterday.

Are you on instagram?
Leave your username in the comments section so I can follow you!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't having a good day! Hope whatever it is gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pictures! I've had some down/heavy hearted days lately too, they're such a bummer. Hope you're feeling better! I'm kenjiandjen on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!