Monday, April 23, 2012

Done For

Friends, I'm done for. Officially done for.

We moved/cleaned/organized all weekend and today, I'm completely exhausted (I can't believe I even turned the computer on). I plan on spending the day playing/reading/snacking/NOT unpacking with Harper and her little daycare friends (I need a little break because I have to spend tonight cleaning the townhouse). I took about a million photos over the weekend but am honestly too tired to sort through them today. I'll get to them tomorrow.

Until then, a few instagrams...

Harper is crazy about the new yard and I'm quite certain that she'll never be fully clean again.
She had dirty fingernails/hair/cheeks/toes all weekend.

She also took a little fall. :(


These bookends are my new favorite treasure.
They are a hand-me-down from Colt's grandma.
The old lady that lives in my soul would do pretty much 
anything for an afternoon of exploration down there.

Yesterday we took a little slushy break.
Isn't Harper beyond adorbs is that little dress? Seriously.
She's too cute for words. 


I went for small town big hair all weekend and loved it.
(I am a former Miss Payson- I know how to put my teasing brush to work.)

Harper is fascinated by our new washer and dryer (so is her mommy).

And this, my dears, is pretty much how I feel today.
Why these two are so exhausted, I'll never know.
I didn't think sleeping/eating/playing all day long was that tiring.

P.S. If you follow me on instagram, I'm sorry for the overload of pics over the weekend. Friends/family were asking for house/moving pics and I used ig to share. I'll return to a normal amount of posting now, I promise. Much love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!