Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Play Date

Last Saturday morning, I took Harper on a play date- her first one ever- to her friend Alex's house. She had so much fun playing with his toys and can't stop talking about his bouncy house (the lucky little guy has his very own). There were snacks at the play date, too: ice cream and Cheez-It crackers. Harps was also on her best behavior and didn't once hit, kick, or bite Alex (we had a pretty intense pep-talk on our way to his house).

In short, Harper's first play date was a success.
Harper made sure to take the essentials with her: 
a tutu, her purse (packed full with Fruit-by-the-Foot treats), and Ballerina Barbie.

Is Harper really grown up enough for play dates?
Geez. 

I'm having so much fun planning Harper's new room.
So far, I'm set on ballerina bedding and a gallery of totally Harperish prints.

2 comments:

  1. It helps that she dressed well for this play date! Seriously, her outfit makes me want to pick her up and squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know grown people who don't behave that well around other people. Way to go, Harper! I can't get over how adorable she is, and I loved that she took her purse with her. She's definitely her mama's girl.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!