Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pinterest: A Hair Affair

I'm so in love with so many different hair styles/cuts/colors on pinterest right now. I just wish I could try them all at once. Seriously...
I'm obsessed.

I love this style and color- Kate B. always has amazing hair.

Zooey is perfect. She does bangs better than anyone I know.
Not that I actually know Zooey Deschanel or anything.
I just follow her on twitter, facebook, and I stalk her website, HelloGiggles.
Basically, I know her but she doesn't know me.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know I exist (sigh).

I do. Every day of my life.
The messier, the better, I say.

Gah... I love this color.

This will be my next color.
I want to look more classic for summer (and Calli's wedding).
So I'm going to go with a less dramatic melt.

I love this. It's messy and pretty and perfect.

This is lovely- perfect for Calli's wedding this June.

I LOVE this ombre. Love it.

Colt is out of town tonight.
He's on an ice-fishing all-nighter (cold much?).
So, it's just the Harps and me.
We've been watching movies and eating ice cream straight from the carton.
Now we are going to eat a really unhealthy dinner.
Then I'm going to put an olive oil treatment on my hair and an aspirin mask on my face.
Then I'm going to take a long shower.
Then I'm going to snuggle Harper to sleep.
Then, I'm going to watch Pride and Prejudice.
It's going to be the perfect evening.

all images via pinterest

P.S. Let's celebrate my favorite pinterest hair pics with a giveaway.
It starts now and ends next Wednesday at midnight.
The winner will receive three of my favorite hair products.
One will be Garnier's Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.
(This is probably my favorite non-Pureology hair product ever.)
The other two will be based on the winner's specific hair needs.

Leave a comment below to enter (must be a follow of Diligent Joy).
Tweet, fb, or blog about the giveaway or follow Diligent Joy on fb for extra entries
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
Best of luck, my sweets.

20 comments:

  1. I am a follower! I seriously have all of those pinned haha. I really wish there was a "make it happen" button so I could literally have all of these hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently trying to grow my hair out, so that I can do these styles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow Diligent Joy on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you darling! I'm loving your pinterest posts lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. & I tweeted it https://twitter.com/#!/suehc11/status/163438297438355456

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate Beckinsale's hair too! Love her! I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also follow you on Facebook :) And like Natalie I'm growing out my hair so I can do these styles too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! Nice taste! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have we talked about how I think you look like Zooey? I really do. And I love the Garnier's Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum that you turned me onto a few months ago. I love the way messy hair looks, but I feel like when I try it, I just end up looking like I'm bad at doing hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sign me up! I love trying new hair products but since we're on a budget I have been scrimping a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I blogged about it here, http://nachista.blogspot.com/2012/01/diligent-joy-is-having-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooo...I love discovering new hair products! Count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. Been following forever, I love Diligent Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You don't know me, I learned of your blog through a friend of mine. As a hairstylist I just wanted to let you know the stylist word for "bangs" is fringe. Sounds classier, also never call ombre color a "melt" it's just so wrong! Thanks for keeping us entertained;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid that since I'm 1. not a stylist and 2. living in Utah, I'd sound like a pompous brat if I used the word fringe and I'm also pretty sure most non-stylists would have no idea what I was talking about. Ha ha. Also, I only used the word melt in this context because the color in question wasn't a true ombre.

      Delete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!