Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest Giggles

It's Monday.
I think we all deserve a laugh...

You know you feel the same way.

My dear friend Whitney is a Ryan G. fan.
I make sure to pin lots of "Hey Girls" for her.
If you love Ryan Gosling (which I do... ever since his MMC days),
It's the original "Hey Girl" site and it's delightful.

If you've ever been a music major, this photo will bring back great memories.
Every music major is totally awesomely awesome (at least according to them).

Seriously, I can't handle song lyric statuses.
Chances are, if you post Airplane, Someone Like You, or Grenade lyrics in your status,
I will either delete you as a friend or hide all of your future fb activity.
The same goes for almost every song you can think of.

Ha!

Double ha!

The other day, Kenzie and I were getting food and she ordered a Fanta.
I wasn't aware that Fanta was even a thing around here.
It just makes me think of trips to Japan and Europe, where Fanta reigns supreme in the soda world.
True story.


Colty and I love the Y U NO guy.
He's an ugly sucker, that's for sure... but oh boy, he's funny, too.

Making fun of Twilight is among my favorite activities.
I must admit that this.... is me.
Sometimes, I'm a drunken Snow White.


This is another Whit pin.
And another.



I don't know how we survive the first world.

I'm sorry. I just can't help myself.
In all fairness, I think that K. Stew is gorgeous.
It's Bella I can't stand.

Ha ha ha ha.

Have you checked out The Dailies at HelloGiggles? 
They always make me so happy.

This is only funny if you read it like the Tag Team song.
And truthfully, it's better than the Tag Team song.

all images via pinterest



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs, I especially liked the Fanta/Queen reference, even if it does make me miss orangina and San Pellegrino Orange. And honestly vampires should not sparkle, I rarely agree with the Pitts but it is unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "drunken snow white"! That is SO me. I'm the crazy girl curled up in the dog bed with a glass of wine - and the dog of course; it'd be just weird if I were alone ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I love it. Animals are much better company than our drunken friends, that's for sure.

      Delete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!