Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Confessions

Confession: I love Justin Bieber. I don't have a crush on him (he is like 10 years younger than me and he actually reminds me of my nephew, Brady), I just like him. I follow him on twitter and I've seen Never Say Never an embarrassing amount of times (and what's worse, it always makes me cry... especially the parts with his sweet grandpa). My plan is to infect Harper with Bieber fever so that next time my boy Justin comes to Utah, I have a valid excuse to see him in concert ("I totally didn't want to go but I knew it would make Harper so happy..."). Oh, and I'm totally on team Jelena. 



Confession: I organize M&M's and fruit snacks by color before eating them. I'm also something of a fruit snack snob and judge them based on texture. I hate Nabisco fruit snacks. I prefer the cheap Kroger ones (yellow box) and could eat seven bags in a sitting (yes, that is a whole box).


Confession: Old episodes of Grey's Anatomy are my favorite lazy indulgence, but they make me nervous too- like maybe Meredith and Derek won't really wind up together or Izzie really will die from skin cancer... Ugh... Talk about anxiety. Also, I cry- like a baby- every time Meredith makes her "choose me" speech.

Confession: Celebrity breakups make me sad- like really sad- and lately, there have just been too many of them. I thought that Demi/Ashton and Seal/Heidi were together forevers. Now I have to put all of my hope into Jennifer/Ben and Idina/Taye. If they let me down, I don't know what I'll do (my RENT couple just can't split up- it wouldn't be right).

Confession: Janet Jackson's voice freaks me out. I hate her nutrisystem commercials. Hate them. For real, they are even more loathsome than the Marie Osmond ones (and those were pretty awful).

Now it's your turn. Share five confessions and be sure to link up in the comment section.




8 comments:

  1. Fun! I agree about Janet Jackson. Actually, everything about her is scary. And I love how you eat your M&M's. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #1. I am too... but you already used that one so I had to confess my own things! I linked up here: http://sueharman.blogspot.com/2012/01/five-confessions-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know people make fun of him but I don't care. I just assume they don't know how talented he is- and how nice, too. He's so giving and he truly loves his fans. More artists could take a page from his book.

      Delete
  3. I can pretty much say me too to all of yours, but I came up with my own. Kind of fun. http://aubreyzaruba.blogspot.com/2012/01/5-confessions.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty... Sue... Aubrey... I loved all of these. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to figure out how to do an official link-up so that we don't have to go about this in such a ghetto fashion. I'll get on that for the next time around, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, here you go

    1 I love folk music from the 60's and 70's and I make no apologies for it. I'm actually in a band that does covers of The Mama's & The Papas, Simon & Garfunkle, and James Taylor.

    2 Even though I grew up around hicks and with hicks, I secretly despise them and the whole redneck culture. I can safely write that here, because not very many of them read and this is not a blog about diesel pick-ups, MMA fighting or motocross.

    3 I'm a cat lady. I love my kitties. Not everyone's kitties, just mine. They are the coolest.

    4 I don't understand American Idol or anything of that genre. When people talk about it, or singers from it I feign interest and pretend like I know what they are talking about because I don't want to make them feel bad.

    5 I love Dr. Who, but only the David Tennant years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't love Justin Beiber, but I definitely don't hate him, and I can enjoy his music. it's funny that we were actually just talking about this a little earlier tonight that one of my major pet peeves is when people make fun of and "hate" stuff JUST because it is so popular. I think that is freaking stupid. like, get over yourself already. I think you have a funny plan, though =) you should check out the video of my 24 month old singing Baby, lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNryj3GZgjE&feature=g-upl&context=G24803ceAUAAAAAAABAA

    I think that celebrity breakups piss me off maybe more than make me sad, but I think it's the same concept. I get super ticked and basically just don't want to watch those actors in anything anymore. I will love actors more based on if they are in a good relationship. I guess that is why they utilize the publicity so much. it really is very amazing that any of them stay together, though, with all the craziness that they have in their lives.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!