Saturday, December 24, 2011

Off To A Good Start

Christmas weekend is here (yay!) and so far, it's great. We spent a quiet night at home last night. Colt made sure to teach Harper the classiest way to eating ice cream (directly from the carton while wearing nothing but underwear and watching Gold Rush Alaska) and Tucker had fun with his new duck toy (he was a really good boy about his bath last night and so we gave him one of his presents early). After Harps went to bed, I wrapped presents and Colt and I watched Larry Crowne (awesome flick). Harper was so excited to see the presents this morning. She has barely taken her eyes (and hands) off of them since. 




In an hour or so, we will be heading out to a Christmas Eve party with Colt's family and let me just say that it's a good thing we will be busy all day because I'm just about to burst with excitement over Harper's presents. Christmas really cannot come quickly enough. There is going to be some serious Harper happiness around here tomorrow morning. I can't wait.

I just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Be safe. Be happy. Be joyful.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!