Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Little Hello

Friends! How was your Christmas? Ours was amazing (Harper is now beyond spoiled) and I can't wait to tell you all about it. I might be a minute though because there are photos to edit (I only took 589 over the weekend... no big deal), presents to put away (a ridiculous amount of presents), and family to visit (my parents are in town).

In the meantime, what was your favorite part of Christmas 2011? Mine was definitely Harper in all of her present-opening glory. She is just too cute for words, my loves... too cute for words.

2 comments:

  1. No way! And I thought 300 photos was a lot. Can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your holiday was amazing...I hope your 2012 is magical!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!