Thursday, December 22, 2011

Harper's First Christmas Gift, 2011

So, Harps received her first Christmas gift today (from her daycare BFF) and she had to open it right away.

I'm pretty sure her little life is complete now that she has a 12-inch Ariel doll that sings and has lots of pretty red hair for combing.
Harper is so crazy about this doll and I'm not going to pretend that I didn't cry when she opened it and squealed with utter delight (talk about ridiculous amounts of cuteness). She wanted to brush her hair right away (good thing she is getting a Princess hairstyling kit from Santa Claus). Then she wanted to watch the Little Mermaid, with her new doll sitting right next to her of course. Now they are taking a nap together. 

Everything about Christmas is so magical when you have a little Harper girl to share it with. Seeing her precious face light up over an Ariel doll beats any gift I've ever received- even my new camera. 

Don't get me wrong, my friends. I love that camera and it's awesome but really, nothing is quite as awesome as Harper and there is absolutely nothing more amazing than sharing these happy/beautiful/precious/perfect moments with my child. 

To the sweet people that gave Harper her new Ariel... thank you a million times over. You made her one happy girl.

Anyway, I've been looking through photos of Christmas past this morning and thought I'd share a couple of them with you. I can't believe that this will be Harper's third Christmas! Craziness, people. Total craziness.
Christmas 2009
Christmas 2010 (Harper's favorite present was her new toothbrush)


5 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute!! Cant wait to see pics of Harper on Christmas opening her gifts! I love how excited the little ones get at Christmas :)
    Kirsten
    www.kirstenjoywilson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it!! PS your hair looks awesome here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I remember the Mermaid doll when mine was a little girl....we've never quite outgrown that movie though. Just stopping in real quick to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw an Ariel doll in the store a couple weeks ago and thought, Harper would love this! Not that I really know, but I am pretty sure she would. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!