Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving, Instagram- Style

Happy Black Friday, my dears.
Is anyone shopping today?
I did a little online shopping but don't plan on hitting any stores.
I sort of wanted to, since I've never been Black Friday shopping before.
Then I remembered that I dislike crowds AND traffic.
So I'm home today, resting and relaxing with my sweets.




As you can see, we had a good day yesterday.
I'll be back tomorrow with the official photos.

Much love.

Oh and p.s. I bought a camera (a fancy one) yesterday.
I'm so excited.

6 comments:

  1. Love this! I skipped out on the Black Friday madness too. It makes me panicky just thinking about it. Love your blog, so glad I found it.

    Harper is a doll :)

    Blake @ Fearless text

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I think I need the recipe for that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely Thanksgiving! Stopping by from the follower fest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore instagram! all of these images are just so beautiful! glad to hear your thanksgiving was successful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love instagram...super fun pictures! Glad I stumbled upon your lovely blog tonight!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!