Monday, November 14, 2011

Midnight Nacho Run

I love Colt, Harper, Hazel, and Tucker. I love my parents. I love reading and yoga. I love classical music and designer purses. 

And I love nachos- probably just as much as I love Dooney & Bourke- especially if they are from Beto's.
 Colt and I were both wishing for a Beto's fix on Saturday night so I braved the cold and made a nacho/burrito run... at midnight (which is sort of embarrassing since we weren't even drinking).

I'm pretty sure I hold the record for most nachos eaten by a pregnant person (Beto's veggie nachos were one of the only things that didn't make me sick and it's a good thing, too, since I craved them on a daily basis).

I'm also pretty sure that Harper would do anything for stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Those nachos look delicious, and Harpers stickers are too cute :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lover of all things smothered in cheese, beans, and sour cream. Those nachos look amazing! I too have late night burrito runs, or ice cream runs, like last night. I fear for my fiance when I get pregnant- I have a feeling i'll want mex food all the time!

    -Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!