Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Crazy Week and a Good Life

You may not know it but I'm on Pinterest. I don't craft or DIM (do it myself) and I'm pretty lazy when it comes to cooking. Still, I'm on Pinterest and I pin much the same as I blog- with a little sass and a whole lot of love. I pin at least a few things each day and have boards devoted to Harper, Colt, the daycare, and my sisters-in-law (and yes, several dedicated to myself and the clothes/shoes/beauty products that I need want). Pinterest is my favorite way to waste time these days. Find my pins here.


I am having a chaotic week- a cup of coffee and two Sugar Free Rockstars a day kind of week. I'm dealing with some work changes (and so is Harper, which means she's a hot mess most of the day) and am trying to setting into a new schedule with new children. It's crazy but it's good. My little daycare needed these changes and I'm welcoming them with open arms.

I'm also trying to soak up as much Harper as I can. I never imaged that two-year-old Harper would be such a delight. She is loving and silly and fun and imaginative. She is curious and brave and princess-obsessed every day.

She is full of questions and constantly asks, "What's that?"

She loves to play and always invites me to join her (my heart- it melts). I'm never going to be able to say no when she points to a chair and says, "You play too?"

The days are long and my house is nearly always a mess, but I'm okay with that. I'm okay with sleepiness and messiness because they come with so many good things. Every day I get to kiss/snuggle/play with Harper. Every day I get to kiss/snuggle Hazelnut and every day I get to love Colt. It's a crazy life that I'm living but it's a good life.

2 comments:

  1. I have a dream! It is to meet up with you (I guess that means meet you too) and have you do a makeover on me and talk about being 5 ft. tall with a 5.5 shoe. Maybe even raid your closet. Doesn't that sound fun??!! You are too beautiful. I love it. I needed your fun blog today, and a reminder of the importance of beauty. Would be so fun to shop with you too! Please make me beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly (THE Molly) visited my little blog? That's craziness (awesome craziness). I've been blogstalking you for just about forever- since before I even had a blog of my own and you are beautiful, by the way- inside and out. You and Lucy have inspired me in so many ways and made me want to be better. Your blog is one of my favorites and you actually also led me to my other favorite blog (Reagan's Blob) so basically, you're my blogging hero- seriously! We could always get together. I think we live about 30 minutes apart.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!