Monday, November 7, 2011

Over the Weekend...

We ate at Porcupine (nachos AND a veggie burger- my two favorite foods- in the same night = a food dream come true... and a tummy ache).
I wore leg warmers (sparkly pink ones... in public) and they did their job. My little ankles were cozy all night long.
We saw friends (awesome friends) two days in a row.
Harper played in the snow. So did Hazel. They both were darling little snow bunnies.
Tucker looked adorably awkward in his Cone of Shame (and he only ran into me a hundred times or so...)
I went to the library (alone, which means that nobody -as in Harper- b****-slapped me this time around, which means that nobody- neither library staff nor library patrons- stared at me with looks of disgust and pity, which means that I actually had a nice time at the library and was able to get everything I went in for).
The clothing I ordered online arrived and everything looked/felt/fit better than expected (thank you, online shopping gods, for being so very kind to me).
I took a nice long nap with Hazel (who, when it comes to snuggling, always chooses me over Colt).
We watched Sleeping Beauty and Alice in Wonderland, both of which proved to be a nice change from The Little Mermaid. Eventually even Jodi Benson gets old.
Harper gave us wonderful snuggles/kisses/hugs all weekend and didn't even scream "no no no no way!" at us when we asked for more.


In short, our weekend was awesome (and busy, which is why I didn't take even one photo with my real camera... curses to instagram for being so cheap, quick, and easy...).

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!