Friday, October 21, 2011

I'll Bet That You Didn't Know That...

Snow White likes to read.

Well, maybe she doesn't (I don't really know either way), but Harper does, especially when she is dressed as Snow White.

We finally got Harper to try on her costume last night (thanks only to another little "Snow White" that we happened to see at Zupas last night) and now she thinks she is tres fancy.

The only problem is that it's a bit small. I ordered the next size up last night and would like to turn the bottom part of this one into a cute yellow skirt for Harper. Any advice on who might want to do this for me (for pay, of course)?

1 comment:

  1. That's true - it's only Belle from Beauty & The Beast that we can be sure loves to read. :o)

    Harper makes a perfect Snow White! When my daughter was 6, I believe - all those years begin to run together - she was Sleeping Beauty. That one was particularly appropriate as we lived in Orlando, FL at the time. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!