Friday, September 16, 2011

Opportunity

The thing that I love about Harper is that she never misses an opportunity. She never says no to a yummy treat. She never turns down a good movie or book. If she sees a puddle, she jumps in it. If she sees a great big lake and wants to get naked, she does. If she sees a way to turn our couch cushion into a landing pad, she does it, no questions asked.

When opportunity knocks, Harper answers.


Head on over here to wish my friend Misty a very happy birthday!
By the way, Misty... Do you remember when we were in primary together?
We had Penny for a teacher and I loved her because she gave us candy every single week.



Happy Friday, my sweet friends.
Do something awesome.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Abby, a shout out on your blog is better than a double chocolate birthday cake. Thanks for the birthday wishes. And yes, I totally remember when we were in Primary together. We sat by each other on the stand for the program...but almost all I remember about Penny is her crazy blinged-out fingernails. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie... I was terrified of her until she became our teacher. I remember staring at her big hair in Sacrament Meeting and I was always weirded out that she wore more rings than anyone ever- she even had half rings and I thought that was so strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I almost forgot to say "Holy cow, I love your daughter". I can learn so very much from Miss Harper. Maybe my word for October will be Opportunity - Harper style. (You know how I dig alliteration.)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!