Monday, August 29, 2011

A Weekend and a Winner

I'm home and I'm tired and unorganized. I need a day to rest and refresh. In the meantime, I'll leave you with some weekend photos...











Note: Harper wore her Ariel shirt to Tuachan. I bought her another one while we were waiting for the show to start. As soon as she saw it, she insisted (insisted = started taking her clothing off in front of everyone) on wearing it right away. What a girl, right? I absolutely love her.


I'm IN LOVE with this darling place. My nieces and I have officially named it our St. George breakfast spot. I think Harper liked it, too, mainly because she had a vanilla cupcake for breakfast.

This photo is a big part of my August focus word. Posting a photo of myself sans makeup and in yoga pants is a sure sign of acceptance. 





My dad treated my nieces and I each to a new purse (because he's a sweetie like that). I chose an Antonio Melani grandma bag (I know it's a grandma bag because a little old lady saw us buying it and said, "I was going to get that!" I'm pretty sure the little old lady in my soul was really proud.)




In summation, our weekend was awesome. 

Oh, and random.org gave me an 8, making Lilamore the winner! Congrats Brynn- I'll facebook you for your address. 

I'm off to get organized. I'll try to be super productive because I'm hoping to write the first Beauty Aisle post this afternoon. 



2 comments:

  1. what a fun weekend! Harper is absolutely adorable in her Ariel shirt and I think you look great sans makeup and in yoga pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fabulous weekend! and seriously harper is too cute, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!