Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some Favorites, Part Three

Here are the last of my favorite posts. I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about my weekend (and I know you can barely wait).

Did you know that I cried the first time I yelled at Harper. Read about it here

I was adopted when I was five (working on a post about my adoption story, I promise). I can't think too much about my birthparents without feeling frustrated. Read more about this here

When Harper was born, I became half hers. You can find out how I feel about that here

There was this one time that Harper's pumpkins made her feel like dancing and it was magical. Find out more here.

So now you've read some of my favorite posts. Or maybe you haven't? Either way, I hope that you've had a lovely weekend...

Now I'm excited to announce a new series. You may know that I had a beauty blog called Confessions of a Beauty Aisle Addict. I tried, and failed at, having two blogs. Still, I love beauty products, especially ones that I can buy at Target or the grocery store (Pureology aside, I don't like spending a lot on something that eventually just gets washed down the drain). Seriously, I'm a sucker for the beauty aisle.

It's not like I consider myself to be an expert in everything beauty... I'm just willing to try almost anything that comes in a bottle and promises to make me look prettier/younger/sexier/more amazing in every way.

A lot of people ask me for advice about makeup, skin care, and hair stuff (probably because I'm a beauty queen- or at least I was... about a decade ago) and I just love it when they do because I could talk about trying to be pretty all day long and my weekly trip to Target looks something like this...


I'm going to start a Beauty Aisle series on this blog. It's not going to be a regularly scheduled thing (because I don't do well with limitations). but I will write whenever I feel like I have something to say about new/favorite/yucky/totally awesome products.

If you want me to write about (or even try...) something specific, just ask. You can e-mail me at missabbya@gmail.com or find me on twitter (see side button). I'm hoping to put together some really solid Beauty Aisle guest posts as well (Whitney... I'm talking to you).


What do you think?

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I love comments!