Saturday, August 27, 2011

Some Favorites, Part Two

It's Saturday. Today I'm driving home from St. George. I'm going to stop home, repack, regroup, and head to Park City for a night out with Colty and some great friends.

Speaking of Colty, did you know that we are newlyweds? We got married on January 14 and have had what could easily be the craziest first 8 months of marriage known to man. Newlywed life is different when you have a Harper and two dogs. It's different, but it's wonderful too.


  • Colt and I are still arguing over who had the best hair for our engagement photos (no, not really). You can go here to cast your vote. 



  • And some of our wedding day photos can be found here and here. We had a courthouse wedding and it was surprisingly not trashy. Actually, it was perfect. 

  • Harper was the cutest daughter of the bride. Proof of that can be found here



  • I love Colt and I love Harper. Being a mother was the most unexpected happiness I've ever experienced. I was surprised at how easy it was to become comfortable in motherhood. Read about that here. (This is probably one of my top ten favorite posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!