Friday, August 26, 2011

Some Favorites, Part One

Hello and Happy Friday.

As you know, I'm off to St. George this morning. I'm going to have a great time.

I hope that you've got some exciting weekend plans as well.

Because really, weekends are for playing. I have a rule. I never clean on weekends. It's a good rule, don't you think?

This little blog has acquired a few new followers lately and I'd like to share some of my favorite past posts with them.

If you've been around a long time, bear with me... or just read the posts again because you know how super cool they are.

Anyway, each day this weekend, I'll spotlight a few of the posts that stick out most for me. They are most likely going to me my most emotional posts- posts about motherhood, adoption, and living with Diligent Joy.

Let's get started, shall we?


  • For Harper's first birthday, we made her a special box. It's called a wish box and it's sort of a time capsule. We filled it with letters, photos, and special items. We are saving it (and hopefully keeping it a secret) until her 18th birthday. You can read about and see the wish box here.



  • Wednesdays are always a bit long for me. Find out why here.



  • I love Harper... more about that here

  • Here is a list of some of the things I want to do before I die. Here is a better explanation of one of those things (and a favorite poem). 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely site. Beautiful expressive photos. You are quite the talent!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!