Wednesday, August 31, 2011

48 Questions Before I Clean Behind the Fridge

I have to clean behind my fridge today (it's true, I deserve a gold star). Until I'm done, I will be unable to blog properly. Thus, I will leave you with a little survey (which I borrowed from another friend's blog). Later, when the space behind my fridge is sparkly and fresh, I will write something real for you, I promise. It's the last day of August and we need to talk about acceptance. 


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20 am
2. How do you like your steak? I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat steak. I do eat veggie burgers, however, and I like them with lots of fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and a big glob of ranch dressing. 
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Help (and it was really, really good).
4. What is your favorite TV show? 
True Blood, mainly because the cast is ridiculously beautiful. Seriously... 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere abroad, but only for a little while since I'd miss my family... Maybe Germany or southern France?
6. What did you have for breakfast? Raisin Bran and a cup of coffee
7.  What is your favorite food? Any type of black bean burrito
8. Foods you dislike? Meat, in every form
9. Favorite place to eat?
Red Butte Cafe, and here's why...


10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, preferably from Fat Jack's in Payson, UT or The Brick Oven
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2009 Subaru Outback Sport
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans that fit really well, camisoles, cardigans, and summer dresses.. I also love pull-over hoodies.
13. Where would you visit if you have the chance? Alaska
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? The cup is ALWAYS half full
15. Where would you want to retire? Eww I don't even want to think of this, okay?
16. Favorite time of  day? The evening, when Harper and I can go adventuring
17. Where were you born?  Payson, UT
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Colt watches enough sports for the both of us...
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Clean laundry 
20. What is your favorite face cream? Oil of Olay Total Effects
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Baby lotion, Baby Signing Time, Touch-and-Feel board books, socks from Baby Gap, CUTE BABY/TODDLER SHOES
22. People watcher? For sure
23. Are you a morning or night person? Night
24. Do you have any pets? Of course we do! If you don't know them, check out the About Us section.
25. Any exciting news you'd like to share? Harper is starting her fall gymnastics class tonight!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A concert pianist 
27. What is your favorite memory? 
Meeting Harper for the first time- it was miraculous and magical and so much more than I ever imagined and absolutely nothing can ever compare to it.


28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
Dog person, but cats are nice too (and a lot of people say that shih tzus have catlike traits)

29. Are you married? Yes... and it's wonderful...


30. Always wear your seatbelt? Of course
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, but only one in which I was the driver
32.  Any pet peeves? Ignorant people, judgemental people, negative people, people who complain, people who call Nordstrom "Nordstroms"...
33. Favorite pizza topping? Margarita pizza is the best pizza, unless your Colt and you don't like tomatoes...
34. Favorite flower? 
Wildflowers- Harper likes them, too. She picked a sunflower at the park on Sunday...


35. Favorite ice cream? I don't eat ice cream but I do like berry-flavored gelato and any type of green smoothie
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Eww. I generally avoid food that comes from a drive-through... Taco Time veggie burritos are the only exception
37. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None- I didn't miss one question!
38. From whom did you get your last email? A parent
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Um... Nordstrom, of course  

(See, there is no "S" at the end of Nordstrom... So, can we all just stop adding one? Thanks)




40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Sadly, no... unless you count the fact that I'm about to clean behind my fridge- that is a pretty spontaneous (and rare) occurrence at our house
41. Like your job? I love my job- I get to play with Harper (and several other darling little people), watch princess movies, blog, and study all day long. It's awesome. 
42. Broccoli? Broccoli is best when steamed
43. What was your favorite vacation? Japan Concert Tour 1999
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Colty and friends
45. What are you listening to right now? Olivia- the one in which she takes ballet
46. What is your favorite color? Either mustard yellow or teal blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? None right now but I've been contemplating one...
48. Coffee drinker? Daily



















2 comments:

  1. love it...so funny that you mentioned Nordstrom. why do people add the "s" anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I love True Blood for the reason you mentioned and the fact that they're more true to vampires than, say, Stephanie Meyer. The ranch at Fat Jack's and The Brick Oven is so very similar to Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk dressing in the make-it-yourself packets(you add mayonnaise and buttermilk). I love Margarita pizza and the veggie burrito @ Taco Time too-seriously so good.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!