Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Harper Last Night

I snuck in Harper's room late last night for a few more kisses. She was snuggled up with her blankets, her puppy, and a spatula.

Her face was buried in a pillow so I kissed her neck instead of her cheek.

She smelled like a mixture of baby sweat and Pureology. Delicious.

She was still wearing her Ariel shirt from yesterday morning (her choice, not mine).

Everything about sleepy/sweaty/snuggly Harper was perfect and I just wanted to eat her up.

I grabbed my camera and took a couple of photos instead...

Harper has an enormous stuffed animal collection (I actually just packed two bags away for later) and she really loves all of her fluffy friends. At the end of the day, however, Scout is always her favorite.


When your room (and your hair) is that messy, you know you had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!