Wednesday, July 27, 2011

instagram Randomness

And now for some random instagram pics...

Harper's pajama pattern from yesterday reminds me of Lucky Charm's marshmallows... She loves to point out the different shapes to me whenever she wears them, "star, bow (for rainbow), flow (for flower), haaa (for heart)." 

We went to Colt's cousin's wedding last week. Daughter and hubby man looked equally cute in their fancy clothes.

Kaycie, the bride, looked pretty lovely herself. She actually (by complete coincidence) had the same wedding dress as me. She's a smart girl, that Kaycie- one with excellent taste, if I do say so myself. 

We tried the dog park again on Monday night and were happy to avoid any and all snippy ladies. Hazel did some avoiding of her own...

Now that I'm sleeping again (see previous post), I'm reading again too...

2 comments:

  1. Found you through Young People in Love. LOVING your blog. Your header picture is gorgeous. Definitely following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hemingway is timeless! I love him to peices.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!