Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Weekend So Far

Two trips to Maverick for frozen yogurt, four movies, one fishnet braid, some Chick-fil-A, a garage cleaning, and a playground visit- this is our weekend so far. Pretty low key, isn't it?

Hopefully we will turn our lameness around and do something fun this afternoon and tomorrow. We are thinking of taking Harper to her first movie at one point, and I'm sort of wanting to grab Kenzie (little sissy-in-law) and go to Liberty Park once this hot day cools off a bit. Who knows what we will wind up doing? Whatever it is, it will be great because we are great.

In the meantime, I must give you some sad news. Brace yourself, okay?

Harper has an owie (not sure on the spelling of that one, basically since it's not even a real word...).

She got it yesterday and hasn't stopped talking about it since. We made sure to clean and bandage it right away, just like Caillou's mom does. I'm not about to be upstaged by a Canadian cartoon character, you know.

Every time she notices it, Harper goes into drama mode and gets all "boo hoo hoo... my owie... my owie" on us. It's pretty cute, actually, mainly because her "owie" is a nothing more than a scratch about the size of an ant.  Her band aids are pretty cute, too. We've got Grandma Carrie to thank for those.

Um... Harper is the cutest.

So is Hazel. She had her vet checkup/shots yesterday and was not happy about it, even in the waiting room.
This is Hazel's, "Mom, I'm so mad at you that I'm not even sitting on your lap during the drive home today" look. She meant it, too. She rode in the backseat. 


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh you have me missing chic-fil-a, and yes harper and even her owie are suuuuper cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!