Monday, August 1, 2011

A Philosophy About Hair and a Philosophy About Sickness

I've got two philosophies for you today.

First, a philosophy about hair...
Hair washing is completely overrated. If your hair looks clean don't wash it, even if you hair looks clean for five days in a row. Nobody will ever know.


Now for a philosophy about sickness...
If everyone at your house is going to get sick, it might as well happen at the same time.

Over the weekend, we got sick- Colt, Harper, and I are all sharing a cold and it's not pretty.

Thanks to sore throats, coughs, stuffy noses, and achy bodies, we had a really quiet Sunday. I'm afraid we are all still a bit under the weather. If I'm sort of blah today- and maybe even tomorrow- you can blame it on my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!