Friday, May 27, 2011

Wish Us Luck

"Potty training this weekend? Oh boy!!!"
Happy Memorial Day weekend, friends!
I hope that your plans are a little more exciting than ours.
We've got some intense potty training planned for the next three days.
Wish us luck.

Oh and remember how I loved barrettes but didn't have any (well besides a few small clips and such...)? Well, that situation is no longer. I hit the store and stocked up on Goody barrettes today. If, amidst the potty training madness, we leave the house at all this weekend, I'll wear one of them. Then I will be just as fabulous as Kirsten Dunst... well, almost.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck abby, you can do it. And harper you will do amazing at potty training, your such a big girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look on her face. It cracks me up. Hopefully it went well!
    I thought of you this weekend. My grandma works at Capital Theater and informed me that Wicked is coming back for 5 weeks summer of 2012. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsie... This news makes my heart so happy. PLEASE let me know if and when you find anything out about tickets going on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. I need to start saving now. :) I believe it runs from 7/18/2012 to 8/26/2012. I think if you are a season ticket holder you can pre-order tickets now. I'll keep you posted when I hear about the general public sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and if you need someone to go with, let me know. Colt will not go with me, I promise.

    Have you seen it yet? It's worth every single penny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!