Thursday, May 26, 2011

Goodness All Around

For a while now, I've been wishing and hoping that barrettes would come back with a bang. Well, obviously Kirsten Dunst and I are equally awesome because she's been thinking about barrettes, too.

Except she took it one step further than me and actually wore one.

I'd wear a barrette, too, but I don't have one... yet.

I love Kirsten. I love barrettes. I love yellow dresses and red lipstick.

Everything about this is a good thing.

























Remember Tucker's new bed?
Well, Hazelnut loves it.

Oh and Harper's feet grew yet again.
I had to clean out her shoes drawer, yet again.
Harper had many adventures in these shoes and clearing them out was a little sad for me.
(I may or may not have cried.)
I'll post my thoughts and feelings about worn-out/out-grown shoes tomorrow. 



1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog since you closed down "Confessions of a Beauty Aisle Addict". I just want to say I agree on the barrette thing and went and bought one last night! You're a fabulous writer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!