Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Chair Updates

Remember how much Harper loved her Little Blue Chair?
(By the way, the Little Blue Chair died a pretty messy death several months ago.
I like you so I'll spare you the gag-inducing details.)
Remember how Harper got a Little Pink Chair to match it?
Well, she hasn't given her pink chair much attention.
I think that is because it's been in her room.
Nobody wants to relax in their room all alone, do they?
Oh yes, I want to relax in my room all by myself (well, by myself with a good book).
but that is beside the point.
I moved the Little Pink Chair to our living room yesterday.

Harper loves it!

Do you know what else Harper loves?
Telling me "NO" every chance she gets.
I'm not kidding.
I asked for a kiss not five minutes ago and she didn't hesitate to deny me with a great big "no."
Boo to that.

On a happier note, UPS tracking tells me that our Tom's are going to arrive today!
The words "Our for delivery" make me so happy.
Online shopping is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I love comments!