Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Merger

Do you read my other blog (Confessions of a Beauty Aisle Addict)? Probably not. Even so, I thought I should let you know that I've decided to shut it down and just post my fashion/makeup/hair/shoe thoughts on here. Is that okay with you? There will still be plenty of family posting here at Diligent Joy. I'm just trying to simplify a bit.

I like blogging about my family. I like blogging about my deep thoughts. I also like blogging about personal style. I'd like all of my blogging to be in one place. Consider this a merger of my serious and sassy sides.

Besides if you don't like or care for my vain side, you can just skip the hair/makeup/fashion posts.

On that note, I'm sporting a half ponytail today. It's a first. I like it. It's not as fancy as Emily Blunt's but that's okay since I'm playing with babies this afternoon and not going to a movie premier. When I go to a movie premier, I'll make sure my half ponytail is a fancy one, I promise.
My hair is much longer than it's been in years and so lately I've been playing with new ways to style it. The problem is that I'm a totally impatient hair fixer. I like my hairstyles to be like Bond girls- fast, easy, and sexy all at the same time.

Anyway, have you seen the Carrie Bradshaw collection from Free People? It's ridiculously fabulous. For real, these are the times when I wish I had unlimited funds...

2 comments:

  1. Um yes, I read your other blog & love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A merging of both...awww...
    I read both blogs. They are entertaining.
    But merging the style blog with the Family one is still pretty cool. OK I'll accept it. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I love comments!